Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Just a Quickie...

Hello People. Hope all is well with you. I am sitting here watching Purrfect Predator on Animal Planet HD. It's talking about bobcats, lynx, and cougars. From all the pictures you have seen of Meeko, you know his perch in the house is on top of the cable box. But, he is so cute right now. He is sitting tall and proud up there. But, his eyes have been glued to the wall with the projector on it. He has literally been meowing out to the wall hoping that one of the cats on TV will talk back to him. He's is howling more than meowing. LOL. On, other news, work has been friggin' crazy. Since they fired the one looser that was working on the desk, they haven't replaced her yet. So that means we are understaffed. I have been going in early and working my shift alone. And, I tell ya, it's driving me insane. I am so busy for about 4-6 hours non-stop that finally when it slows down, my head is spinning and I just wanna knock myself out. Dealing with the switchboard that never stops ringing, the reservation line that is ringing at the same time as the switchboard, and a line of guests 6-8 deep is really stressful. I am all about giving great customer service, but when you are alone it seems customer service is the last thing on the mind. I just want to get them up to their rooms and make sure they are pleased with everything. And I just want to UNPLUG the damn phones. But, of course, that isn't the way I operate. I literally just grin and bear it and hope for he best. Well, I am tired of ranting. I going to bed. Peace out!

1 comment:

It's All Good Gay said...

hmmm the overtones of this blog are undeniable... "just a quicky" "grin and bear it" and "short staff"? hopefully not bearing it all to the guest. although some may enjoy it hehehe, i mean you are handsome man (wink)

always enjoy reading.. have a great day.. off to the gym
cioa'