Sunday, June 17, 2007

Lazy Week...

Hola, People. Hope you are having a great day. I'm just getting curled into bed and figured I would jot down what has happened this week. I worked some more out in the yard. I threw some weed and feed down in the backyard. Then turned around and sprayed it with more liquid weed killer when I had to initially water it. Finally, the weeds are dying at a fast rate. Also, mowed the entire yard as well. Once a week, it has to be cut, just so we don't get those snakes in the yard. We had new neighbors move in this week as well. Hopefully, they are like the rest of the neighborhood. Didn't really do much around the house this week, since it pretty much stays clean. I cleaned the bedroom up and cleaned the bathroom up. Michael cancelled the trip to Daytona. I went over to Bryan and Robert's place Saturday night for the monthly campfire. There were about 25 guys that showed up. I am officially the Fire God. All those years in Boy Scouts paid off. I didn't even have to use Girl Scout Fluid. This fire wasn't as raging as the last one, but it was just as hot though. The mosquitoes were out in full force with smoke or no smoke. They were doing their damndest to suck us dry. I think everyone had a great time. Now, I going to take a nap. Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there. Miss ya Daddy. Sayanora, Peace Out!

No comments: