Saturday, February 24, 2007

These Boots Are Made For Walking...

Good afternoon, People. Here it is 230pm on Saturday and I'm still laid up in the bed. We got home from work yesterday afternoon. I had a few drinks. Rachael and I went out last night. I was itching to get out of the house an celebrate my passing the class at work. So we ended up deciding on going down to Ybor City. Remember those $6.99 cowboy boots I blogged about several months back? Well, I finally put them to use. I put on my tight black jeans and those boots and I must say, I looked pretty good in them. I haven't walked in boots in many years. Forgot what it was like walking in them. LOL. Rachael laughed her ass off for a while. When we got to Ybor, we started bar hopping. We went to Coyote Ugly first. If you have ever seen the movie Coyote Ugly, this bar is just like in that movie. They always play great variety of music and have a decent crowd. Then we stopped while I grabbed a slice of pizza. Then we went on down to Wranglers. Its the gay country bar. We had a blast in there. I dont think I have drooled as much in a long time. I'm determined to remember how to dance again. When I lived in Atlanta back in the day, I loved going to Hoedowns. Country bars are the best because everyone is friendly to everyone. We had several rounds at Wranglers and went back to Coyote. We had another round and decided we were having more fun oogling at Wranglers and went back there. LOL. She went and got us a shot. When I asked her what it was, it was TEKILLIA. I'm not a huge fan of it. It always gives me a headache the next day. Plus when I lived in Atlanta, I had a bad run in with Jose Cuervo. LOL. We put the top down on the car and rode home. I dont know what time it was exactly when we got home, but I know as soon as I hit the pillows I was out like a light. If I had my digital camera, I would have taken some pictures. Damn burgulars. LOL. So of course, I woke up with a splitting headache today and hungover, which is something I rarely ever feel. But, we had such a good time. Well, speaking of good times, I think I am off for a nap. Til I blog again, Peace out!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Jose Cuervo
You are a friend of mine!


We are Tequila fans in this house, but I have to be in the right mood, and definitely can't mix it.

It's All Good Gay said...

shame what happened, nice to keep up with ya through the blog though. take care bud.