Thursday, February 22, 2007

Testy Thursday

Hello People. Well, here it is Thursday. It has been a rather good week. It seems to have flown by. LOST seems to be getting on track again. They are finally answering questions but adding more food for thought as well. I called the sheriff's office today and checked on our case. The detective told me that the prints that came back, didn't have any luck. The kid next door is still a suspect, but he hasn't confessed to anything. They searched the house and found that he had a unlicensed gun under his bed. So they are investigating that in itself on a different case. I took the final test today at work. It was the hardest test yet. With all the 30 different types of medicaid and regulations that go along with them, I felt like my head was about to explode. But, I passed it with a 79. So my average after 3 tests was 80 and I am rather happy with that. Considering that I had no clue as to what all was involved with working for the Dept of Children and Families. We found out today that they arent wasting no time at all to hire everyone in our class. They are planning on hiring us March 9 or March 23. Our last day of class is next Wednesday. Then we go into the call center in the "nesting" area. I'm looking forward to it. I can't believe I am as homesick as I am. I have moved many times through my adulthood and this is the only time that I have been this way. I miss being in Daytona, because of my friends and good times that we had. I could have been having a grand time here if it wasn't for the burglary. But, we have to move on best we can. What was supposed to be almost instantaneous settling when I moved here, has turned out to be somewhat just like a typical day in my life. LOL. The weather last week was frigidly cold. But, this week it has been in the upper 70's during the day and in the low 60's at night. I love sitting out on the back porch or out in the back yard in the evening before the sun sets. It's a great way to wind down for the evening. Speaking of winding down, I'm gonna hop off of here and chow down on some leftovers. Have a good one, PEACE OUT!!

No comments: