Sunday, February 25, 2007

March Madness

Greetings, People. I hope you all had a great weekend. I know mine went very well. I went with a new friend out on the town Saturday night. We rode over to St. Petersburg and he showed me around some. We had a great time. I slept in today and we went for dinner. I watched Amazing Race. I have always thought that was a great reality show. I would love to be in that. Since that went off, I have been watching the Oscars. There have been a lot of "automatic give me's" but there have been some surprises as well. I got the bedroom cleaned up and did the laundry. It's nice having a washer and dryer at home. I always hated doing laundry before having to go the laundrymat, but now it's simple. Throw it in and walk away. To whoever invented the washer and dryer, We all thank you, LOL. Well, its past my bedtime, guess I will record the rest of the Oscars. Oh yeah, be sure to watch Oprah's special tomorrow night on ABC. I think she should be President. Hehe. As always, Peace out!

No comments: