Monday, February 19, 2007

"Moanday"

Good night, People. If you didn't watch the Daytona 500, yesterday, you missed out on a spectacular finish. I'll be damned if Mark Martin didn't have that race at the end. I don't ever recall an ending like yesterday. With the race red flagged, I was practically doing all I good to get Mark across that finish line first. Rachael apparently doesnt like the races. I thougt yesterdays race shows that its a sport that you never know what's gonna happen. Kevin Harvick came from 7th to beside Mark in a matter of the last two laps. With wrecks behind them happening, those two literally raced to the finish line. Kevin beat Mark by, get this, 0.02 seconds. One of the driver's actually slid across the finish line on the roof of the car before it somehow rolled back over on all four wheels. I was yelling at the tv wall like I was right at the track. In all the years, I lived in Daytona, I always wanted to go to the rack track but never did. I would like to go one day. So, I guess I woke up a little pissy this morning. Then when getting to work, the instructor, decided to not even explain anything all day, and just slammed us with some cases that we were completely clueless about. So, it was just a "Bah Monday". After work, Rachael I went over to her brother's, Grant, house. He's downsizing a lot before moving into an apartment in the next month. We went and picked up the grill, and this great outdoor patio set. We actually fit thisbig grill along with the 6ft table with 6 chairs and this 8ft umbrella. So, we got it back here to the house and got it unloaded. Rachael took the truck back to his house and got her car. While she was gone, I got everything set up on the back porch. I put the the table and 4 chair in the screened in porch and took the other 2 chairs outside in the back yard and set up that big umbrella over them. She got back in perfect timing. Even with this big table and grill on the back porch, I still have room for extra chairs and my triangle table. I can't wait until I an get the fabric for the curtains back there. Hopefully I can budget it by mid-March after getting the bills paid. LOL. But, the house is coming along slowly enough. If it weren't for the break in, I think we would be done by now. We are throwing our housewarming party March 18th. It will be a blast. Well, it's 1150pm and I should have been asleep an hour ago. Enough with blogging tonite. Peace out!

No comments: