Wednesday, February 28, 2007

End of the 1st two Months

Yoo hoo People. It's late and way past my bedtime, but I really have to blog about this quickly. Today was the last day of class at work. I tell ya, it just bores me to death sitting in classroom for 8 hours a day. It reminds me of my days in school. But, it's over with thankfully. Now, I can go into the "nest" for the next part of training which is actually being on the phones. Our instructor, today, made us all feel special. It was about 3pm and she let us go on our last break for the day. When we got back, she said that she had to give us a speech. She gave her speech and then she hit the play button on her boom box she had brought in. The music started playing and she kept telling us to wait, it was coming. Finally, the "graduation" song started playing and she passed out our certificates for passing the class. She had already given us a diploma on Monday for dealing with the past 6 weeks of "stress". I just thought it was a cool thing for her to do. Just a quick note, on tonight's LOST. OH MY GOD, I THINK I'M GONNA EXPLODE. It was a great episode and touching in a way. Hurley always is the one to keep the ice broken. And tonite, he continued on. I think I have always been the kind of guy to make people laugh and smile even when they are down. It seems most of the time, LOST always brings a tear to my eyes every week. Rousseau is back, she is one of my favorite characters, and now that she knows her daughter is alive and with "the Others" I hope they keep her more in the spotlight. I got a bad feeling someone or some people are gonna die next week. So it should be interesting. Anyways, I'm off to bed, I got 1 more long day ahead of me. Orientation for work I'm sure will be boring as all most orientations are. Peace OUT to all and to all PEACE out! LOL.

No comments: