Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's the weekend...

Hello People. Here it is 1245p, Saturday afternoon and I am still laying in bed. It's cold outside. It got down to about 30 last night and they are calling for the same again tonite. I must comment on the episode of Grey's Anatomy that I saw last night. It was 2 hours long and I was glued to it the entire time. I am going to have to watch the conclusion next week when it comes on. I finally decided to leave the "nest" (home) last night and met up with a couple of new friends. They took me out to a nice bar, here in town. We played pool for a few hours and had some drinks. It was actually a great evening out. I only won 1 game of pool and that was by scratch. LOL. Next time we go, I'm taking my stick maybe I will play better. I would love to have my own pool table. This week has been an interesting one at work. I have never in my life, seen so many different types of medicaid. They all do the same thing, but all are coded differently. The instructor started going over them all in one day, and I thought my mind was gonna explode there on the spot. I still haven't been able to get them all down. We only have one more test, and then it's just patience til 2-27. After the 27th we should go into the call center for good. I will be in what they call the "nest", which is the training part of the call center. We will actually be taking real calls and working with real cases, so I'm looking forward to that. I feel the actual classroom setting learning all the policies that comes along with the job, is about to make my head just turn to mush. Getting out in the call center will be so much better training for me. Hands on is the best way I learn and much faster as well. Still no news on the break-in. Hopefully patience pays off. Well, I think I am ready for a nap, yes a nap. LOL. Talk to you next time. Peace out!

No comments: