Monday, February 12, 2007

Day 44

Hola People. Hope all is going well with you all. Not too much exciting going on. Work is going along. We have a test tomorrow on "Expenses and Income". I've never been one good with numbers. So I hope it goes well. I'm shooting for an 85 but would like a 100.It's 20 questions, open book (100 pages, we have gone over in the last week).There's a few problem solving questions. Then whats countable income or expenses or not. That's whats tricking me. I'm just ready to get through class and get out in the call center. But, I am slowly getting used to working bankers hours and having weekends off. I thought about it the other day, and it feels like a nice change from the 14 years in the hotel business. I've been somewhat homesick lately. Getting Missy to answer his phone is like plugging an elephant with diarrhea. He's never been one up on the technology. Hell, he just got his first cell phone ever last year. He still doesnt know how to do anything with it. He did send me a card today. I couldnt figure out who it was from by glancing at it. Being Missy, the return addy was : B. Deveroux 5161 Richmond St Miami, Fl 32176. Well me, being the dork I am, can't think of anyone I know that lives in Miami. Well, I get in the house and finally open the card, and I read the front, and opened it, and laughed my ass off for a couple of minutes. He enclosed a B&W picture of this old lady with one hand on her hip and the other up to her head. That helped the homesickness a little bit. However, this weekend, Rachael and I finally "christened" the house. We mixed some drinks and Lisa stopped by. We had a grand ol' time. We did my version of "skareoke". For those of you who have brighthouse cable, and have digital cable check out the Oxygen On Demand. They have a lot of songs on there you can sing. You all know I'm not a singer. We had a blast singing away. I slept in until about 3pm on Sunday. It was great. I'm slowly adjusting to waking up at 630. Last night, we watched the movie The Guardian. Way cool movie. I shaved my head last night. I went back to the smooth look. I got rid of the mustache and kept my little chin goatee. I've always liked that look on me. I just need to get some sun. Last time I did it was back in August. Well, I'm off to bed. Hope you all the best. PEACE OUT!!!

No comments: