Monday, April 28, 2008

It's my 100th Post....and Boy is it a Big One...


Yo, Yo, Yo, what's happening People? I just wanna say that this post is going to be a great one. Thanks to my friends Steve and Danny for inviting me along with them to Orlando to the annual King of Wake Competition in Orlando on April 27th. We got there around 1030am and stayed til the end of the event at 430pm. By watching the slideshow above you will see that I got a lot great shots of the scenery (God's greatest gifts when it comes to men) and some great shots of the action on the water. Considering that the pics were taken with my cell phone, they came out much better than expected. Those guys on their wakeboards just make it look so simple to be pulled behind the boat and do all the tricks that they can without bombing out and flying face first into the water. After the event, we went to the Ale House for a couple of pitchers of beer and caught the last 20 laps of the NASCAR race from Talladega. Then we headed over to IKEA before they closed at 7pm. IKEA rocks let me tell ya. I definitely like the way they have the store set up. Granted a lot of their stuff is rather cheaply made, but, hey you all know how cheap I am, LOL. I would love to go and spend about $200 on a few things there and completely redesign my whole condo. After leaving IKEA, we rode on over to the Parliament House to prowl for some hot gay men and enjoy the buffet that they usually have on Sundays. We stayed at the P-House until about 1130pm before heading over to Hanks. While we had a blast at both bars, we didn't leave until almost 2am to head back home. Then we somehow got stuck in a traffic jam on I-4 and it took us 45 friggin' minutes to travel 2 miles. I tell ya, from the beer, and sitting in damn traffic my eyeballs were floating down the interstate. Luckily, there was a bottle that I could use since I sure couldn't hop out and use a tree. So, I got back home right after 4am. I uploaded all the pics to the computer and finally headed to bed by 6am.

1 comment:

Gaytonaguy said...

Hmmm seems as though your camera got stuck on the boys in front of the Boat tree tent!