Monday, March 03, 2008

Addition to the Family....

Whadup People? I'm sitting here watching the science channel and learning about the story behind how the internet was brought to light. It's amazing that 10 years ago, I was just a baby when it came to surfing the world wide web. I was just realizing that anything that I could think of that I could search for on the net. Where would this world be without the internet and Google?It's actually an amazing story. But, I guess I've always been a geek in a sense. Wel as you know I had my housewarming party this past Friday. It was a complete success. Most everyone stopped by and I had a blast. But, before the party was happening, I came across something on Craigslist that I had to have. And it was even delivered to me. All for free. He's a beautiful Seal Point Siamese. His name is Meeko. He's the prettiest thing with blue eyes I have seen. I'm hoping that Meeko will be a little bit more loving than Jerry. Jerry, of course, is still the baby of the house. But, I must say, he was acquainted with Meeko in no time. He literally would scowl at him. Meeko did all the growling and hissing. Meeko sleeps at the foot of the bed with me. Jerry, still props himself up anywhere he can. He does like laying on top of that entertainment center I got. They both have full house privileges, except they know they are not allowed on my kitchen counters. By Saturday, they were doing just fine. I woke up and found that the house wasn't trashed at all, and I had it picked up in less than 15 mins. I love having a dishwasher. My life is so much easier having one. Missy and Tex swung by around noon on Saturday. We had a few beer here at the house and then headed over to the Streamline for a few more. As you can see from the pictures, Daytona is full of bikers in town. The view from Streamline is one of the best in town, because you can see both North and South on A1A. We have until next Sunday and then they will slowly depart town. I live one block from Main Street and I have heard the rumble of bikes for over a week now. I haven't even lost any sleep over it. Jeff met up with us at the Streamline and we all came back to my house. Jeff ran Tex home and Missy and I went back over to Jeff's for dinner. Well, Rob never got around to making dinner, so Jeff and I ran Missy home. With the bikers in town, there was no way to get around Main Street other than crossing the bridge and hitting one of the other bridges that come to the beachside. Well, wouldn't you know it, as Jeff was coming over the bridge, a motorcycle cop clocked him doing 55mph in a 40mph zone. Jeff, was all fine with that, until the cop gave him a ticket for not wearing his seatbelt. Jeff, however, was wearing his seatbelt and only unbuckled it after stopping to get his wallet out. We dropped Missy off and made it back to my house without any further delays. I slept pretty good Saturday night and woke up Sunday morning. I swept and mopped the floors. Even cleaned up the bedroom, which is something I hadn't done since moving in. I did go to the Streamline for a couple of drinks. I got home and was in bed rather early. I didn't leave the house today. Well, I am going to end this for now, enjoy the pictures. Have a good night. Peace out!.

No comments: