Saturday, December 15, 2007

Oh what a feeling...

Hey People. How's it going? All is just great here. I am glad to say I have officially moved. I am slowly getting settled in to my new home. It's a cute old house. I have a great roommate, whom I have known for about 6 years. He was looking for a roommate. I came and checked the house out and immediately fell in love with it. It has a huge living room, enclosed front porch, huge kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, fenced in front/back yard, and a pool in the back yard. I moved everything out of Missy's house and Mary's garage on Thursday. Missy was rather impressed that I didn't have that much stuff to move. I did downsize a good bit from having the yard sale. We actually made it happen with 3 vehicles in one trip. All I have done so far is set my bed up. I missed my bed. LOL. It's been a long, but great, 4 months without it. I can say, that I had a grand ol' time staying with John and Tommy. But, I do expect to have a great time in the new house. It is going to be a showplace when Clay and I finish decorating it and putting some TLC into it. It will be a great place to entertain others as well. Well, I am cutting this short for now, I have to be at work in a bit. Til next time. PEACE OUT and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

It's All Good Gay said...

congrats on the success of the yard sale and getting settled in a new home. nice to see ya bloggin again... yeah i look :) be well, happy holidays