Friday, January 05, 2007

And the Journey Begins...

Happy Weekend People. It's officially the last night in Daytona. The house is packed and I'm waiting to head over to Tampa. Got some bad news though. Rachael and I didn't get that house that we were wanting. The guy seemed to have led us on. But, that's water under the bridge. I'm not gonna get pissed off. Then I called Manpower up in reference for the DCF job and they told me that the training class had been moved to 1-17-07. That hit hard because I had planned everything since the class was supposed to start this coming Monday. Yesterday was my last day at work here in Daytona. So now I have an unexpected 2 week vacation. So, this is mind boggling. I'm getting very nervous because of all this. But, I'm trying to grab this by the horns and make it happen. I'm excited to get to Tampa and finally have my cell phone working again. I guarantee you, I will be making a few phone calls as soon as I get into my coverage area. Til I'm in Tampa, Peace Out!

No comments: